Are you an ambitious and caring vet or nurse? Progress your career whilst working in a busy friendly environment in the heart of the capital. Our surgeries will offer you accommodation (if required), generous remuneration packages and opportunities to develop your skills and advance your career. Our surgeries are RCVS accredited and have all the equipment including keyhole surgery, orthopaedic kits and top of the range ultrasound scanners amongst others. The group is run by vets who will encourage and support your career development, including certificates and specialist training.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Well equipped surgeries
- Amazing accommodation
- Tier 2 Certificates of Sponsorship
- RCVS registered surgeries
- Keyhole surgery at some sites
- Certificates encouraged
- Excellent salary package
- Partnership possibilities
- Great rota and no OOH
- High quality facilities
- Working with certificate holding vets
- Generous CPD allowance
Current Job Opportunities
Manor Vets Seeks Veterinary Surgeon
Are you wanting to progress as a vet, be part of a team, be close enough to London, but far enough way to feel less pressure at work?
Our 4 Vet independent day team are looking for a progressive, kind and passionate veterinary professional to join their multiple cert holding, multi discipline Kent team to continue the excellent patient care we provide for sick pets.
This county famous surgery, 40 mins from Central London, is an extremely popular clinic with many vet branch practices seeking to refer into our talent heavy progressive team who are known for taking their treatment to extremely high levels.
Do you have desired standards and serious expectations of your valuable career, but your current surgery is loathe to meet your needs? You should be working with us! Move on and re-energise your prestigious career as a valued Veterinary Surgeon among a team of outstanding colleagues.
Whether your bias is surgery, medicine, imaging, endoscopy, exotics or more – we have a team to help support you to be the very best.
Our rotas are by far the coolest in the industry – flexible with NO Sundays!
The benefits in this role are without doubt :
- an extremely rewarding salary (to £70K)
- the best, newly renovated, accommodation for sole purpose
- high level support for further qualification
- a non-burn out rota quite like no other being offered
- Access to an onsite Ophthalmology specialist now working exclusively with our surgery
- Toys. Lots of them. Top of the range ultrasound, scopes, operating microscope, slit lamp, tono pen, TPLO equipment, multi parameter GA machines and much, much, much more!
Over the years we have listened to our independent Vet Team and made changes for the better.
Whilst our industry has changed in the last 18 months, the care and compassion our surgery shows towards our much loved Veterinary Team stands strong!
Don’t endure being just another undervalued number… be part of a dynamic network of valued Vets who really are outstandingly brilliant!